One year ago today I was in Brazil on the Amazon River enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with friends from the ship. I tried to send the picture above to my family however, wifi was a bit restricted. As much as I enjoyed myself I cannot be happier to be with my family today. I have so much to be thankful for!!! This is a very limited list of my favorite things.
1. Family and friends
2. Health and the health and well-being of my family
3. Opportunity to pursue a degree in dietetics
4. My job (including but not limited to my relationships at work)
5. America (freedom and protection)
6. Semester at Sea experience (this made me a better person)
7. Miss Oklahoma Organizations and local pageant directors
8. My partnership with the American Diabetes Association (great opportunity to promote health education)
From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!